Sydney Wallpaper (Moss)
- We carry three types of wallpaper: Standard, Premium and Peel & Stick. Grasscloth is available upon request as a custom order. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to place a Grasscloth order.
- The width of each roll is 24.4" and the length is 10.9 yards (or 394 inches). This is a standard DOUBLE ROLL SIZE.
- The repeat of the Sydney is approximately 8.5 x 5.5 inches
- All wallpapers are handmade and digitally printed to order with Erin's original designs.
- Descriptions of each type of wallpaper are below. The wall simply needs to be sprayed and the custom made wallpaper positioned. There is no need for wallpaper paste. All papers have a stunning permanent print, with the premium option offering super-sharp print quality.
- Consider padding your order with 10-20% more paper than you need for mistakes.
- Custom colorways are available for an additional fee
- If you need a smaller roll, please email us. We have them available in smaller sizes for smaller projects with a minimum order amount.
- Consider having an installer measure before purchasing. For textured walls, wallpaper may not be a good option and rigorous testing is recommended.
- Here is a handy calculator if you wish to do it on your own
- NOTE: All wallpaper designs are the original property of Erin Donahue Tice and are subject to copyright laws.
Shipping and Handling:
- Wallpaper typically ships within one week.
- SHIPPING IS FREE and included in the price.
- Note: All wallpapers are final sale and non-returnable.
Types of Wallpaper Available?
- Standard: The standard option is strong and durable with a beautiful textured matte finish. Your designs are printed onto chic, thick paper that has a beautiful textured matte finish. This durable paper has very good print quality and offers a permanent print. Your bespoke wallpaper has a 10-year guarantee for colorfastness, when the paper is kept in an optimal position, i.e. away from direct sunlight. It is strong and holds up well to scratches and abrasions. This makes it an ideal wallpaper to use in high-traffic areas. As sustainability is one of our main objectives, your paper is eco-friendly and we use no solvents and only water-based inks. If you are planning on hanging your paper on a dark wall, we recommend using lining paper before applying your wallpaper.
- Premium: The luxurious premium option has the same strength and durability, with a similar finish, while being 100% opaque. It is also pre-coated with adhesive. This stunning paper is water-activated and pre-coated with adhesive. All you need to do to hang it is spray the wall and position your paper - there is no need to add paste. With a matte finish and a gorgeous lightly textured handle, this paper offers a vibrant, permanent print of the highest quality, with super sharp print detail. The non-fade print is guaranteed for 10 years. It also offers the same benefits as the standard in regard to its finish; tough, durable, and scratch-resistant. The certified ECO-print is odor-free and the water-based inks offer a sustainable alternative to mass-manufactured wallpapers.
- Peel & Stick: If you're looking for no-hassle hanging, self-adhesive is the one for you. Just peel the paper backing and stick onto the wall - it's that easy. Matte and textured, this wallpaper can be removed and mounted to any surface countless times. It's quick-drying and water-resistant, and totally opaque.
- Full hanging instructions are supplied with your wallpaper.
- Long-lasting paper
- Printed with my artwork
- Perfect for feature walls
- Full-color, high-definition
- Handmade to order
Surface wipe only. Clean gently by hand with mild soapy damp cloth.
Sydney Wallpaper (Moss)
Shop the Collection
Taking ideas from travel, nature and interior design
My primary goal with my work is to connect to others' emotions by
offering an intoxicating experience. I want people to continue to study
my paintings over and over, always finding happy surprises hidden deep
within the canvas.