Commissions account for a large part of my business and I'd absolutely love to work with you to create something special and unique. I work directly with clients as well as with interior designers and can't wait to create the perfect piece for your space. I also offer virtual consultation meetings for those that would like to discuss further their project.
For custom pieces, I will need the following information to get the process started:
- The size you want (if you aren't sure, I can either come see the space in person if you're local, or we can work with wall dimensions to determine the perfect size).
- A minimum of 3-4 images of my previous work that you like to use as a starting point
- 2-3 colors you would like to see included in the piece
- Fabric swatches, paint chips and photos of the space are all helpful if available.
Please note the following terms for my commissions:
- A 50% deposit is required upfront. The balance will be due before the artwork is delivered
- Shipping is extra and is paid prior to delivery
- I will give you a timeline once I review your project.
- 2 rounds of revisions are included in the process. Anything more than that will incur a change fee.
- All commission sales are binding and final.
- Please refer to my shipping policy on how commissioned pieces are packed and shipped.